Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gracias & The Bike Gang

I'm still in Cali and just to tick my best friend off who is "Anti-blogging" (gasp!) I thought I would post directly from her house in hopes that one day she will break down and give into the blogging ways. So I need to do a shout out to my girls back in Utah that saved my booty last week. You know who you are. Thank you, thank you for stuffing my marketing envelopes, watching my kids, doing carpool when it wasn't your turn, squeezing me in for a training and letting me vent when I was exhausted and delirious from sleep deprivation. You rule and I love you! Thanks also to my hot hubby who came home early from work and stayed up WAY past his bedtime to help me get ready for my show. Thanks to my mom and mother in law who also watched my boys, helped with the Halloween program at school and otherwise did my job as a mother. I love you both.


Here is the hard core biker boys. They are so hilarious to watch. So far so good with the ramp and the ER. This was Jack's b-day present and while standing in the check out line paying for the jump I could also see "future" Jen paying the hospital for the injuries sure to come . That is when I ran to the back of the store and threw ... wrist, elbow and knee pads into my shopping cart.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is way to cute. "The Dude's" is what Jeff calls all his buddies growing up and they still to this day call the group that. That is so what that reminds me of. Jack and the Dudes. Isn't Jack the youngest, yet seems the least phased going off of it. By the way--did the pads not pass the cool guy test. Atleast he's got the helmet. Love your guts, hope you've had a fun relaxing time after such a busy crazy week. And um how dare you be that crazy and not asked me to help. I totally could have taken a bunch of envelopes and stuffed. You better ask me next time!

Jennifer said...

Kristin you freak...you totally watched Max for me!! You were the crazy one. THANK YOU again. I love your non-gut more!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You'd better start saving those pennies now for the ER co-pays! I hope that the wedding show went well. The handouts were adorable and I'm sure the pics turned out gorgeous. Fly home safely!

Van Cott Family said...

Hey Jen, I don't recognize those kids are they the ones that moved into our old house? Seth would love to have been your neighbor even more since you have that ramp. He was always wanting to stop for ever and play on the one the Bouches had out on the sidewalk. Happy birthday Jack! --Julie

Lacey said...

Wow! Sounds like you've been really really busy. Is Heather flying back with you? I heard that she's staying with you! My sissy is really excited! I hope you have a great trip!

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Hey Jen...I didn't know that you were in town...if you have time we should all try to get together.

TheTandyFamily said...

Jen,
I so glad my parents gave us your blog url! Lot's of cute pics! Feel free to check our blog out at: www.thetandys.blogspot.com