Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm still here...

just buried under insane amount catching up. Actually, come to think of it I ALWAYS feel like I'm catching up. Hopefully with a few new treats I got for my business, my workflow will get better. Anyway, it's fall picture madness so that is all I've been doing lately. I have been loving getting out in the canyons, hiking and enjoying the amazing colors. Tonight I shot up Little Cottonwood Canyon and it was gorgeous. I had to pull over a couple times and get some shots for myself. Other than that...it's all I've got. Haven't bothered to photograph the boys lately, although they are getting so cute and playing really well with each other. Today I was listening to Jack teach Max how to give him a high five while sitting in their car seats. That stuff just gets my GRIN ON every time!






8 comments:

Elena said...

Gorgeous! You've got the talent. Funny what "get's your grin on". Scotty just told me my waist was fat like my bum. Why did that make me happy? If it had been Tom, I would have told him to bite me. I guess a 4 year old makes you laugh when a 37 year old makes you cry. Yeah, my man's old.

Emily R said...

Beautiful pics jen!!! (as always)

Jennifer said...

Whatever Elena! My man is 36! Old men rule! And for the record...your waist is like the size of my pinky!

Beth said...

Those pictures are AMAZING. TOTALLY beautiful.. and I have to say, those are not colors I get to see EVER here in AZ. :(

Heather said...

WOW....sure do miss this stuff. I hope we still get to see the pretty colors in a few weeks. Can't wait!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

Utah is beautiful... To bad AZ doesnt have ANY seasons!!!
Your boys are so dang cute... I love just listening to what my kids are talking about and teaching eachother... It is always so DANG cute... that is UNLESS they are fighting...

Anonymous said...

Amazing!! Jeff loves the first one and wants to buy it for our house! He just kept saying again and again, "She's got talent." I told him I was surprised he was just now figuring this out. Anyway-can't wait to squeeze my little family in your busy schedule for a little family picture. Love your pictures, love you too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing! Sounds like you've been really busy. I guess it never stops does it.