Friday, October 19, 2007

Pumpkin Party & Zoo day (hour)

This week was jammed packed full of kid fun! We went to my Mom's for a cousin Pumpkin Party and then hit the Zoo the next day. I'm pretty sure that was our last trip to the zoo until next spring. It was so stink-n cold! The nice part was...Zero crowds, all the animals were out and we circled the place in an hour flat! That was serious record Zoo time. I have such a hard time choosing which photos to post that I did another slideshow. I love the song. I sometimes sing it to Ted and he eats it up! It's so cute I still thought it was appropriate for kiddo pictures.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love that one of you and jack giggling by the tigers. You honsetly look so hot. I swear you're going to take home the cashola. Viva Hawaii baby. Looks like a blast. You're mom is so cute to have bought little halloween cups for the kids and everything. The apple definately doesn't fall to far from the tree. I'm just wondering, who taught who to be the ultimate party planner? So fun.

Beth said...

love ALL of your pictures. I seriously LOOOOOVE them. I want you to take pictures of my kids!!!!!! Making any trips to AZ any time soon??? :)

Emily R said...

i love the pictures!!! oooh i wish i lived closer to you!!! it doesnt look like it was too cold for those kids - they look like they had a blast at the zoo - but i guess what kid wouldnt love it?
what a fun pumpkin party too!!!

Lacey said...

Cute! You've had a busy week!

Lydia said...

Cute! Seeing that scary mask just made me laugh...(sorry Sidney). We had so much fun hanging out with you guys this week. It totally wore Kaitlyn out.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Jen it was so fun catching up on your blog. Your trip to NY looked amazing and from what I know of her your mom IS amazing. I love your pics of the the Halloween fun. How fun that Lyd lives so close and gets to play! Your pics are beyond amazing... I love to catch up on your blog because it is so fun to look at all your incredible pics!!!!