Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I love my Mom


I la la la LOVE her! She watched my boys TWO days in a row for me while I shot some weddings. Jack could hardly wait to go spend time with her, on the first day he wheels out this huge suitcase and tells me "I need to take this to Maga's (grandma's)." I think he was hoping for a sleep over or extended stay vacation. Anyway, today she watched the boys at my house.... I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I walked through the doors to my IMMACULATE house! She is amazing. That is why God gave her specials powers to have 7 children! So thank you mom. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh, I love your mom too! She is amazing at anything and everything she does, and her kindness has definately been passed down to her children :)

Anonymous said...

How is it that mom's know exactly what you need and can do it without any need of praise or explanation. What would we do without them. Hope your wedding went great too.

Anonymous said...

I agree MOMS are the best!

Unknown said...

Tear's are falling as I type...it's easy being your mom.

Love ya, MOM

Heather said...

Hey!!
I just saw your comment. I'm glad you found me too. I looked at your website. It looks so cute. I wish I lived closer to you cause I want to do another family photo. Let me know if you are going to be in NC.:) I can't believe how big Jack has gotten. I was just in Utah, I really miss it there. Glad to know I can watch your family grow.

Emily R said...

i love your mom too!!! i think God sent more women who could handle tons of kids last generation. i certainly am good with just 3. you are amazing too... and i am sure when you are grandma, you will be the same.

Cherry Allen said...

I have to agree - I love your mom too!! I love the whole Ealison family!! So glad we are related!!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I love your mom too... She is amazing.. She is always willing to help, serve or love anyone... What a wonderful example... I definatly think you take after her JEN!!