Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The San Juan Islands

Well we got back a few nights ago from our trip with the Cook family to the San Juan Islands and here are some of my favorites of the 1006 pictures I took! We had so much fun...even in the rain. The lavender farm, deception pass bridge, seeing the Orcas, fish and chips, oyster and clam fishing or hunting or whatever you call it and Pikes place. Coupeville mussels were the highlight for Ted and Jack loved our personal tour with Gabe (Ted's brother) of the Navy base and a spot in the Captains seat on Gabe's plane. Wow I really don't think that was correct English and I'm sure I made some sort of run on sentence disaster in there. Anyway, Jack loved playing with his little girlfriend Lily Cook and spending a few days with his Widbey Island cousins Ashlin, Jonah and Natalie. Playing star wars with Jonah and the slumber party's at night. I loved all the picture opps if you can't tell and hanging out with our friends and family. We had fun and hopefully the Cooks will still want to vacation with us again after this trip.

6 comments:

Anthony & Lauri said...

It is so pretty up there...its hard not to take so many pictures. Theres an opportunity around everywhere corner. Looks like you had a fun time trying to fit it all in. :)

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

looks beautiful... I LOVE the pictures... What a fun adventure... I WANT TIPS... Photo Tips from Jen...you should make a book..

Lacey said...

I love Washington and Oregon. It's so green and beautiful. What a great place to go to get out of this heat. I love the picture of Max and the life jacket. You got some great pictures once again. It looked like you all had a great time!

Fife Family said...

Hi Jen and Ted, I love your blog! Awesome pictures, it looks like a very fun vacation! You guys are always off to somewhere adventerous. Anyway, we decided to start a little blog, so you'll have to check it out. It's not nearly as cool as yours, but I'm working on it trying to figure out everything. I'll have to put a link to your page once I figure out how to do that!

Lydia said...

Looks like FUN! I love that you only took 1006 pictures...but I don't expect anything less

Callie said...

That is so neat how you did it, I told Carrie you had a blog and she didnt believe me so you will have to send her the address so she can look at it. How do you do the slide show thing you were talking about or put in video?