Monday, July 2, 2007

Date Night on the Lake

So this was the best date night EVER! Tubing and Wakeboarding was a blast (courtesy of the Perry's). We had the kids earlier in the day and then Julie took them home around dinner and the adults lived it up! I don't know about the rest of the group but I was hating it the next day. It was like I got hit by a bus when I woke up. Guess that means we need to go more often honey! i.e. let's get a boat ;)After Jack's first wipeout he didn't have much desire to get back on. So he didn't really last long.Love this shot of Tammy and Dave as they hang on for dear life. Tammy and Kristin laughing because I'm begging and threating Ted not to take the picture at that angle.
Kristin getting some big air!

Jeff and Ted showing off

McKinley learing how to do the "HANGLOOSE."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blast....you do need to get a boat so we can all join you!!! Ha-Ha.

Lydia said...

looks like you guys had sooo much fun!! I second that motion for you to get a boat!

Lacey said...

I third that.....I love the picture that ted took...I should send all the pictures that Nate takes of me to you for editing!! Do your magic Jenn! I love boating. It looks like a blast. It was a great day to get out there!