Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mamarazzi on the Loose

So I really tried to narrow the pix down but it was soooooo hard! We had so much fun with everyone and the kids had a ball. I've decided I'm officially a "Mamarazzi." The weather was perfect for plenty of water fun and gobs of pictures. The BounceHouse was a hit! And of course throw in a few uncles, a trip to Evanston and WAwLAA you've got yourself some illegal fireworks and the Fire Chief making a friendly visit! Here are just a few (no seriously...just a FEW) of my FAVORITES from the 4th of July Bash!

Was there an age limit on that slip-n-slide box? (p.s. Ted borrowed those trunks that I swear are from the 80's when it was cool to have them mid thigh ;)


I love this shot of Ted and Jack


A few of the cute cousins

who needs $50 seats to Stadium of Fire! The F16's flew right over my parents house!!

The Sanders Poss(y)terity...well I think we might be missing like 100 other people but this seemed like a decent amount we decided to capture it.

Thanks Mom...once again another fabulous PAAAAtay!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the memories! It was a blast to plan, but most of all the best part was having everyone here!

The pictures are awesome...love the special effects.

Mom

Lacey said...

Wow! You put us all to shame with our picture taking skills. Looks amazing. I love Ted's shorts!! Nate put on some of his old water socks from the early 90s...HOT! I love the picture of Jack holding the the sparkler! We are letting off our fireworks tonight...wanna join??

Anonymous said...

Who wears short shorts.... Ted Wears short shorts..... LOL Jk man, Hey we need to stick togethor on the Man bashing bloggers.....cause I thought my Neon hot green water shoes were the bomb diggity.

Nate dizzle

Jennifer said...

let's do it! Jack will be in heaven. Well, let's be honest here. Ted and Nate will be in heaven. Something about Men and fireworks ;)

Anthony & Lauri said...

Tee hee!!! Thats funny, "Mamarazzi", Its not such a bad thing, just think before you know it all the little kitties will be all grown up...keep it up...by the time my parents had me, the paparazzi had died down tremendously.. (and no I am not bitter) ;) The eliason's know how to party... the turks need to take a few lessons.

Lydia said...

Ok your 4th of July bash beets mine by like a kagillion times, but go figure you guys are all the best party planners!