Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!


Thanks to all those who have fought and continue to fight for our FREEDOM!
Below is a picture of my Grandpa Eliason and Ted's Grandpa Fife. Both fought in WWII. More pictures to follow of our families awesome 4th of July celebration. We had sooooo much fun. Thanks Mom!


Grandpa Jack Eliason US NAVY
Grandpa Bob Fife US ARMY Air Corp

Some other fun pictures of Jack enjoying his freedom!

This has been one of my favorite photo moments lately. Catching Jack when he doesn't know anyone is watching.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so precious! I love you all so much!

Mom

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

so cute.. is that the solor system thing he made at school.. aka from the previous post??
So I decided you HAVE to teach me how to take pictures. I have to get a nicer camera and then you have to start teaching me so i can capture the cute memories of my kids as they grow up. Your pictures are SO DANG CUTE!!! NO FAIR!!!

Anthony & Lauri said...

Those pics of my grandpa are neat...where did you get those? I copied the image, so I have a copy now too...very cool!