Friday, July 13, 2007

I LOVE my life!

No training wheels for Jack! Tonight they came off and in about 30 seconds he was up and running. This is the highlight of my year to date. I LOVED the ear to ear smile as he realized he was on his own. I LOVED everyone around us getting soooo excited at what he had accomplished. I LOVED watching Ted run along side of him with the same smile that Jack had and I LOVE that I captured this moment. This picture just makes me smile and get the feel good all over goose bumps, sense of pride, I'm his mom and I love it kind-a feeling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jack!!! I so proud of you! That's so exciting! You should all go on a bike ride to our house. We want to see!

I know I can't wait to see how much Max weighs at his 9 month! CHUNK!!!

Anonymous said...

You DID IT!!! Jack we are so proud of you. You always make us smile - even when you are not looking!!!
Love, MAKA

Emily R said...

So CUTE!!! way to go jack!!! isnt it funny what things we are SO proud of as moms? love the pic!

Lydia said...

Wahoo! Before you know it Jack will be driving a car! (he he) He's just growing up so fast!

Anthony & Lauri said...

I love that Jack is not afraid to do or try anything. Way to Go Jack.