Monday, June 16, 2008

Swim Lessons

The boys took swim lessons this year and did great. Jack is a pro and Max...although not a pro is fearless and loves to jump off the diving board and swim/glide with a push between me and the stairs now. Max learned some great survival skills for the water which in my book is worth EVERY penny of swim lessons. If you are tired of the rec center group lessons that consist of blowing bubbles, playing games and about 4 min of time with your kid let me know. These guys are awesome and teach year round.


2 comments:

Bryn said...

I wish that I would have done that this year, although after hearing your stories of what Max went through Macy probably would have been scarred for life. I'm sure you have a peace of mind knowing that your kids know what to do if they fall into water.

Beth said...

That sounds exactly like what my girls learned at swimming lessons. There was no messing around and now I have TWO really good swimmers. TOTALLY worth the trauma :)