Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tooting my OWN hOrN





Salt Lake Sites - Site of the Day

Jennifer Eliason Photography


I stumbled on Jennifer Eliason's blog and found a photographer doing something really cool. Ms. Eliason is combining professional quality photography with scrapbook style layouts. The result is a really fun collection of pictures that show people really enjoying life.



Of course, this process of combining different art forms is the way that new art forms emerge.



Most photographers fall into the rut of imitating the styles that
they see in the photography magazines from the New York or San
Francisco. Combining Utah's love of scrapbooking with photography
creates a unique Salt Lake photography style.



Jennifer Eliason's main site uses flash animation with fun background music to show her vision of lifestyle and wedding photos. The Day in the Life page is a fun online photo production that celebrates everyday life.





Salt Lake Sites - Site of the Day help

10 comments:

Elena said...

It's nice to know that the world now sees what we all know already -You are amazing. Good job.

Cherish said...

Wow..toot away...that is awesome! You are so talented and someday when I grow up I want to be able to take pictures like you do. You do such an amazing job!!!

Emily R said...

you are FAMOUS!!!
ok, do you have the video/pics from the sisters weekend?

Bryn said...

That is so freakin cool! Congrats! i suspect that you'll be in even higher demand!

Kristy said...

Way to you Jen! Your photography skills are absolutely, positively amazing. You are insanely talented and you deserve the recognition.

One of these days, when our stink is a little older, we'll have to hire you to do some photos of our fam.

Keep it up sister!

Rachelle said...

Jen - you are the coolest. I always feel like a slacker when I see all the cool things you can do - photography is just one of 6 million. PS - is that you singing on your website? Sounds great...

PLEASE let's play before the babies come because I"ll be a lump for at least 3 months after. Anytime next week works for me so let's figure something out. Love you!

The Steenhoek Clan said...

You go girl...good for you. But we didn't need a newspaper article to tell us what we already know...you have a wonderful talent.
How was the Rasmussen wedding? My parents said it was beautiful. I was sorry I couldn't make it. The next time you are out this way, we need to try and meet up. When's that baby due???

Charlene said...

How AWESOME! I never knew about your photo blog and am glad to see it! geez, I better book u before you get toooo busy for me! luvs

Callie said...

That is so cool! congrats! I keep waiting for a post that you had your baby! i am sure you are waiting to past that as well! i'm telling you, Jumpin Jacks... it worked for me!

Fife Family said...

Congratulations! You are an amazing photographer and your work just shows how creative and professional you are too!