Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls Weekend

A few weeks ago we had the BEST girls weekend with my sisters, mom, aunts & cousins at my Grandma and Grandpa's cabin. It was so much fun to hang out and just talk and talk and shop and shop and beatify our faces with lovely masks, laugh, watch chick flicks, eat good food and listen to all my Aunt Lee Lee's stories, play crazy music games and best of all learn the dance moves to THRILLER!! Unless you were there it's best you not watch the video since it might be a bit scarier than Michael Jackson's face.

My mom on the chair with a few of her cute sisters.

The Face Mask....it took years off our faces;) Wish it took pounds off my butt.

Chick Flick Time
The Silky PJ sisters

Em, Lyd & Steph listening intently to one of LeeLee's amazing stories!
Allen & Eliason sisters. I love these girls!!

Saturday some of us went shopping and some hit the BYU game.

I miss everyone already! Can't wait for next year.


8 comments:

Bryn said...

That is so funny! What a great family, seems like your mom is full of musical fun, you've inspired me to learn the Thriller dance moves. I better go start working on that.

Kristy said...

Have to admit. the video got a giggle outta me. Sarah just said...."That's weird".

Looks like you girls had fun. I'm jealous!

Monica said...

What a FUN weekend!!! :)

Emily R said...

tears from laughing hard at that video...
thanks for getting that...

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

that video.. makes me CRY from laughing... so glad we did the weekend... I had so much fun...
LOVE YA

Rachelle said...

I'm joining your family! You guys look so cute and I did laugh pretty hard at the video. Just wish I could have seen YOU doing it.

McCartneys said...

How fun....Im so jealous! You know your moms a "cheeseball" just like my mom-- HMM no wonder they were such good friends!

Alicia Fife said...

how funny... I don't know if it is cool or embarrasing that I know the entire thriller dance... what a blast. I know what to do with my 3 sisters and 4 nieces next get together.