Monday, September 29, 2008

Before you JUDGE me......

just hear me out.
We are in a babysitting co-op with some friends so we get to go on hot dates 3 Fridays of every month! sweet huh?
My boys happen to be the ONLY boys...so they are learning lots a cool things like...how to be Prince Charming, being the "Dad" when the girls play house, how to be more sensitive, hold hands, use words instead of....Vrrroomm vroom, crash, bang etc and of course...painting FINGER NAILS!! Wait a second!

So a few weeks ago at the Perry home all the girls were painting their nails with Kenlie's latest nail polish. Ted said NO WAY when Jeff and Kristin asked his approval but after half the night of Jack sulking they decided a compromise would be to just paint ONE finger nail in "blueberry blue". Well, that was the ONE finger nail Jack choose to have painted.

Wow! we sure are proud of him.

p.s. thanks kristin for letting me steal the photos off your blog.

13 comments:

Elena said...

That'll teach Ted to not let him paint his nails. "This one's for you, Dad."

Kristy said...

OH MY WORD! I'm seriously dying here. I LOVE IT!

Way to go Jack. You keep it up brother!

Monica said...

seriously thats funny!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously it was the funniest thing. Bryn said he was doing it more often that just that night. I'm sure we are all to blame because we were all on the floor dying of laughter. Kurt was there picking up his girls when he did it. I still go into hysterics everytime I see that picture. He is so funny.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Wow That is pretty hilarious. Im glad Jack didn't end up coming home with 10 pink finger nails!
What a stud!

Bryn said...

I was cracking up at Kristins blog when I saw that and I still crack up to see it on your blog. I forgot to tell you that at my house Raegan was the mom and Jack was the dad and Jack kept calling Raegan "sweetie". How cute is that!

TURKS said...

Like father like son!
That's hilarious!!

Emily R said...

ha!!! i am a little sad that i didnt see your kids when i was there... man, jack is sure funny.

Chandra said...

THAT is hilarious!

Rachelle said...

Loved it! Jamison has struggled for the past two years because ALL of his friends/cousins are girls and he loves, loves, loves painting his fingernails & toenails. Ryan has a heart attack each time, but I can only take so much pleading before I paint him manly shades of brown, blue and glitter!

Lacey said...

Too funny.

Beth said...

ha ha ha ha! That is SERIOUSLY funny! Your blog title made me laugh out loud! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey bro.
I am happy that was registered here.If it is interesting to you,dirt

[url=http://catherinemccormack.co.cc/catherine-mccormack-bikini-photos.php what tell?