Friday, November 23, 2007

Rollercoasters, Friends, Pictures, Oh MY!!

Last week Ted and I had the craziest 48 hours...

THURSDAY
3:45am - get up, get ready, head to the airport.
7:05am - Land and begin the search for my B-day breakfast at IHOP
8:00am- Located IHOP proceeded to stuff my face
9:30am- Disneyland....Yahoo...BIG KID RIDES baby!
3:45pm -Balboa Island engagement shoot
6:30pm - Dinner with friends
11:00pm- BED (finally)

FRIDAY
Wedding all DAY (Ted went to Disneyland again with his brother Gabe & Fam)

SATURDAY
3:45 am- get up, get ready, head to airport
11:00am- get home, give the boys hugs and kisses, shower.
1:00pm- back to SLC for another all day wedding
Okay I realize that was a little more than 48 hours but the other number didn't sound as dramatic :)

If you couldn't tell the chick with her hand in the air is me. I would have had both but my hat started to blow off. Cruella needed a beautiful model so logically she picked that hot hunk of burning love :)

Dinner with some of my good friends from Laguna. We missed you Shannon & Shelle. (Sorry about the flame coming out of your head Andy)
I know this picture is blurry, but it was with our PnS and the flash just washed out the whole ambiance so this is what you get. They were awesome, we just missed most of the dinner conversation because the volume was SOOOO loud. Yikes, I think I'm getting old...did I just say the volume was too loud? Yep...definitely another year older :)

9 comments:

Anthony & Lauri said...

Ted looks like a pimp with that hat and coat...really really funny....

Anonymous said...

What a crazy weekend!! Hope it was worth it in the end. Ted does look pretty hot. I think you need to post about Ted's final BYU game. I thought that was hysterical. Maybe Ted wouldn't appreciate it, and maybe I just thought it was funny because my husband does the same thing only for every sporting event available, not just BYU. Glad you could get away on your birthday.

Elena said...

You have the coolest life. I'd love to shoot a wedding and hit Disneyland in one weekend. Looks like you had lots of fun. Your kids were cute in church today. Sorry if we drove you crazy.

Bryn said...

That's so fun to be able to celebrate a birthday in Disney! I looked at you photo website and all your pics are adorable, you do such a great job! No wonder you're wanted all over the world!

Callie said...

you are looking good! did you get a hair cut? well it looks really cute (i almost put way cute but caught myself from utahism.. i have been here too long) anyway, looks like you had fun!

Emily R said...

looks like you had some fun! you are so busy!!! i cant believe all the traveling you do for work! ;)

Lacey said...

Why am I not suprised to see that picture of Ted? What a weekend! I'm jealous, I was bored out of my mind with a sick child.

Kristen said...

I totally ment to write in and wish you happy birthday. Kristin told me when it was, and...well it looks like it is now a happy belated birthday. I wish I could go to Disneyland with no kids. Actually, I take a trip to Smith's at this point in my life. I need to figure out how to have that part of your life for myself. I don't think the Nikon CoolPix is going to cut it for now. Maybe Josh will be a famous movie editor and we can go to California on his work bill.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.