Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Big Apple

Well we're off to NYC. When I say "WE" I mean the whole kitten kaboodle! Me, Ted, Jack, Max, Monkey and Julie. It should be a lot of fun. I have an awesome wedding to shoot and then the rest of the time we are just going to play. The last time I was there was so long ago with my girlfriends I'm afraid this experience is going to be just a tad different hauling around strollers and diaper bags. I was looking back at my pictures from that trip and I can't believe how much has changed in each one of our lives since then.Cherry, Shelle, Anna, Carrie and Me (what is up with my hair..seriously I don't think it was wind either)
Central Park posers

Me and Carrie at the MET
A shot of the twin towers from the ferry to the Statue of Liberty.
I'm 100% sure I'll have a ton of photos to post when I get back! That is if we don't get mugged and someone steals all my camera equipment. Oh that never happens right?

8 comments:

Callie said...

i just have to say AWESOME clothes!!! I love all the overalls, cut jean off shorts, rolled up shorts and way cool backpacks! hahah jk, but seriously so funny!

Emily R said...

ok, i am totally waxing nostalgic right now. i REMEMBER you and cherry and your girlfriends looking exactly that way! i remember wanting to be cool and look just like that! ;)
you are all beautiful! have fun in NYC! say hi to cherry!

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Thanks for the flashback pictures of the good ole gang. I totally miss Anna! Do you hear from her? Have fun in NY.

Elena said...

It takes somebody who lived through the 90s to appreciate the styles then. Looking H-O-T. Seriously, have a great time. Sounds like a fun trip.

Lacey said...

Okay, so those picutes look like the era of Saved by the Bell....too funny. I hope you love Wicked. I hope monkey doesn't get lost!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

ok you girls are HOT HOT HOT.. .Love the clothes.. hair cuts.. etc.. STYLIN' .... I remember looking at those pictures YEARS ago.. I remember shelly, and carrie, you girls were so dang cool... I hope you have a BLAST in the city.. I talked to cherry and she said she was meeting you guys. I hope you post pics soon.
LOVE YA... oh let me know what I can do for DINER DIVA DAWN stuff...

Lydia said...

Dan really likes your overalls...my personal favorite is the hair under the les mis sign. Anywho, hope you're having fun and you'll have to let me know when you get back so we can plan another night of settlers!

Beth said...

oK, I know you're back because you've commented on my blog.. where's your post with all of your NYC pictures?? :)