Monday, September 17, 2007

Belated Birthday

Jack's birthday was a bit belated this year. Since he has been on a Star Wars, planets, rocket ship, anything outer space kick he naturally requested a Star Wars birthday. Here are some fun photos from the party. Oh yeah, just to avoid the earful I might get about what a birthday freak I am......The balloon guy was Jack's gift from Grandma and Grandpa Eliason who are currently boycotting toys considering the current state of the toy room.
Our faithful videographer, Darth Vader.
Loving the slide and party I will.....said Yoda Max.
I think the dark side might be winning here.
Quick break for some cake and then on to more dueling for jedi and vaders.


Ted took a beating from all the kids but that was their favorite part.
Request from the adults: Tinkerbell, Nacho Libre, Sleeping beauty and of course a Harley :)

We sure love spending time with our friends and family. Thanks guys. We love you!

6 comments:

Fife Family said...

What a great party and such good pictures as always! It looks like Ted was having as much fun as the kids!

Anonymous said...

You sure do know how to throw a party! I can't believe those balloons...who is this guy???? Those pictures are great!!

Beth said...

FANTASTIC pictures.. I love the Friends collage of pictures. The little curly haired girl next to the cake is just as edible as the cake. SO cute. And your boys are SOOOOOO cute too... looks like their daddy knows how to party :) How fun.

Emily R said...

ok seriously, those pictures are AMAZING!! happy belated birthday jack! is that at your parents home? where is it? it is Gorgeous!!! hi julie!!! she looks great too. now how come the photographer isnt in any pictures???????

Elena said...

That is the cutest birthday cake I've seen in a long time. Looks like lots of fun. I'm glad you found me - now I can look in on your little life every now and then.

Elena said...

By the way - don't worry about pronouncing my name right. I hardly notice when it's mispronounced. If you are curious, though - all short vowel sounds with the emphasis on the middle syllable. But really - no big deal.