Monday, September 10, 2007

website

Okay Party People. For those of you that care my new site has launched. Still tweaking and fine tuning a few things but for the most part I have quit obsessing and decided I was done being sick and staying up until the weeeeeee hours of the night. So this is what I've got. The other site is just a place for cool stuff and I'll attempt to post some useful/fun photo stuff. I'm also really excited for The "Dinner Diva Dawn" to share some of her fab cooking tips and recipes on that site. Heaven knows my family could sure use some good home cook-N more than once a week (if they're lucky). Let me know if any one else wants to help or comes across cool finds to share on the site. (the pictures below are the links)



4 comments:

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

Love it Love it LOVE IT!!!! The site is awesome!! I love the colors I love everything. You are amazing.. I sit there and drool over how amazing your pictures are. I am excited to be the Dinner Diva!! Love ya

Anthony & Lauri said...

Yup yup.luvin the color choice. It really pops out at you.

p.s.I'm with you on the Turk Newsletter my life seems more and more boring every month because I don't really have much to write about. I'm starting to see that not a lot happens to the Eribez's in a 30 day period. You should just submit your blog address every month...that way the rest of the family is forced to check it out. :)

Emily R said...

ok, i LOVE IT!!!
i just spent like 2 hours looking at all your stuff. you are AMAZING!!! it reminds me when you took mine and joe's pics when we were engaged! i really lucked out!

Anonymous said...

I had to make myself go to bed last night because I kept looking at your website and I kept telling Nate..."We have got to get Jenn to take some pictures of Maddy at that place on Main St." Love the new site!