Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jim Rome "What is UP"

So I have a confession.....I find Jim Rome's voice EXTREMELY easy on the ears. With that said, Ted usually TiVo's "Jim Rome is Burning" and as we fold laundry at night we watch it, well it's more like.... He watches...I listen. Most of the sports stuff I'm not really even interested in....but the voice...yes the voice ;) So tonight when Jimmy usually stops by our bedroom I was a little disappointed to hear some other dude filling in and got busy doing something else around the house. That is until I hear Ted cracking up, so of course I rush in to see what all the Hoop La was about. I have to admit... even though it wasn't Jim I did find what Adam Corolla had to say right on (and VERY funny).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does that mean no more nba jam either jen? okay it was funny. lyf-tedy

Anonymous said...

my wife, jen, is in love with Jim Rome's Voice, which probably transfers over to thinking Jim Rome in his entirity is "hot!" That's OK. I don't mind. I'm not offended, in the least. By the way, the actress, Meg Ryan, is the bomb......ted t