Monday, April 7, 2008

I'll take a Naked Sandwich

Alright, alright...get your mind out of the gutter! I asked Jack yesterday what kind of Sandwich he wanted me to make him.

Jack: "I'll take a Naked Sandwich."
Me: ( a little confused and concerned) "Umm, what exactly is on a Naked Sandwich?"
Jack: "Just nothing"
Me: (again confused) "so you just want to eat air?"
Jack: "Mom stop being funny, just the white stuff (mayo) and bread okay."
Me: "Got it."

Seriously, I've never heard of a Naked Sandwich before so if you know where he got this from, please enlighten me.

8 comments:

Elena said...

Where do kids come up with half the stuff they do?! That's so funny. I hope his creativity and quirky sense of humor stay with him the rest of his life.

Emily R said...

that is great. i like salads naked... love the bath pics, and the 50 in 5 sounds like an awesome idea. i will have to do something like that.
ps, those purple flowers are really blue bonnets - tx state flower... ;)

Cherish said...

Probably a man...anything to do with naked comes from a man...right? And, yes that is Lynseas coat...I'm glad you have it. We will come pick it up. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I used t love miracle whip and bread sandwich's until they caught up with me, but that is awesome. Perfectly put if he came up with it on his own I am totally amazed. Make's sense mom, when you have nothing on you're naked so therefore a naked sandwhich has nothing on it. Too funny.

Lacey said...

Ted? Just a guess. You look great! We've talked about dancing lessons, but Nate's so tall that it's just awkward. Good for you and Ted! Can't wait to see what else is on the list. BTW I love the pictures of the boys in the tub. You must have a million great shots of them.

Bryn said...

Thats really funny. Jacks a funny kid and Raegan just tagged him!

TheTandyFamily said...

All I can say is "Thanks a lot!" I asked Michelle if she knew what a naked sandwich was and I got slapped! :)

Drew Turk said...

Jack is one of a kind. He is so hilarious.