Saturday, April 26, 2008

Organized Chaos

Today was Jack's first Soccer game and about the only part of the game that was organized was their shirt color. It was one crazy and hilarious game. Most of the time it was like a herd of kids all clumped around the ball. There was zero passing and I saw a lot of ball hogging by one little boy in particular....mine! He was so proud of his 3 goals which I believe is called a Hat Trick if my very minimal knowledge of soccer is correct. Speaking of "Minimal Knowledge" I guess the socks go OVER the shin guards. Yeah, didn't figure that one out until about half way through the game.


This is a great shot of Jack pushing his OWN team-mate out of the way.
Max enjoyed the water and cheering from the sidelines. And if you are not from around here, that indeed is snow on the mountains.....don't even get me started!


10 comments:

Elena said...

Soccer season! Add baseball season to that and then you'll know why we don't get home until 3 on Saturdays. Scotty's a ball hog, too. Maybe they'll play against eachother.

Anthony & Lauri said...

I see a soccer star in the making..you'll have to give us Jacks soccer schedule so we can be a part of the cheering squad. :)

Heather said...

Thanks for the pictures of the mountains. I didn't realize how much I would miss them.
Those soccer games are fun. I realized next year I will have four boys in soccer! Luckily the two oldest can be on the same team. Jack looks like he is having tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a great time. It was so cold that day. I thought about you all morning. Looks like he was having so much fun and his form looks awesome for his first game. Yeah Jack!!

Van Cott Family said...

I just had to laugh at the shine guard thing, totally something I would do! How fun! It makes me miss home when I see everyone getting blown away in typical Saratoga Springs fashion!

Emily R said...

1. of course, you make even a soccer game look so picturesque!
2. aaron was the same way one year. the next season of soccer, he was afraid of the ball!! but i think it is so cute to watch them play! WAY TO GO! gotta love little boys!
3. looks like you had fun in st george.
4. i am excited to see you in june! ;)

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Looks like Jack has a bit of the competative bug! Great pictures. You guys look like you had fun in sunny St. George too!

Lacey said...

Go Jack!

Beth said...

I love it! Count your blessings he knew where the ball was! My girl wasn't the least bit competitive and didn't know WHAT was going on half of the time. She just knew she liked her purple "costume." oi. Kyle needs a boy BAAAAAAD.

Brian Miller said...

Only you Jen, would snap such sweet action shots....love the goal one....will you come to my kids soccer games?