Saturday, November 8, 2008

I could sure use a little California right now

I was actually starting to feel warm looking back through all these pictures. Our FREEZE OUT finally came to an end this week. Ted and I broke down and turned on the heater! I love that in between time of year when you don't need your heater or AC and your electric bill seems to disappear for a brief while....a very brief while ;)

Back in September we took a little Family Hurraah down to Cali. I had a wedding and we thought it was a good excuse to get away. We had the greatest time. On our drive down we stopped at Calico Ghost Town which I have always wanted to do but never done. It was a pretty cool ghost down just DEATHLY HOT!! Our poor dogs little feet were dying on the pavement.


kicking their feet up for a little break


house made out of glass bottles




panning for gold! the boys even found real gold nuggets. We cashed it in to pay for our gas though ;)

Ahh another break from the heat.


refreshing!


DISNEYLAND
Disneyland was a treat this year. No crowds and we got to hang out with our cool cousins from AZ who happened to be there the same day. Jack and Max loved having Evan around to enjoy the rides with.




Nap time

How does anyone STAND this ride??? Rich was kind enough to take the boys while Ted, Carly and I all passed.


ANGELS BABY! We love the Angels and my uncle Kelly scored us 10th row seats behind the first base line.






And of course.....THE BEACH! One day we hit Crescent Beach in Laguna my old hang out from high school and the day I shot the wedding the boys and cousins hit Balboa. Free entertainment is the best! They had the greatest time in the sand and water.

I love this picture!


2 comments:

Bryn said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am that you got to take your kids to Disney. When we go (if ever) we'll be decked out princess style.

Lacey said...

Looks like a good time. I could use some Cali right now!