Thursday, February 7, 2008

America's Next Top Model

Yesterday I had such a blast shooting my first ever FASHION GIG for a high end Granite Company. I'm excited for the concept to roll out (stay tuned for that). Utah County isn't going to know what hit them ;) You want to guess how old these girls are???? Try 17!! Anyway, I'm usually ANTI studio but it was so fun to play with the lighting and get some cool effects. I thought I would share a few favorites.






You know modeling would really be such a fun life if you didn't have to STARVE yourself!!! Although I asked these girls if they have to be super careful with food and both said they eat junk all the time. WHAT! Just wait until your 30 girls!!! Just you wait!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely fantastic Jenn! I can't wait to see more! Where is the granite?

Jennifer said...

fyi...The Granite is going to be photo-shopped into their jewelry, bags and the ground on some of the laying down shots. The marketing guy has big plans for it ;)

Beth said...

so so so cool. Their faces are PERFECTION and the pictures are AMAZING. (I think I say AMAZING every time I'm talking about your photography.. I've got to come up with a new one).

Bryn said...

Love the pictures! Hate the girls. they're a little too pretty. Jealous? Maybe a little. You do such a great job. It sounds like the ads are going to be way cool when their complete.

Also, I love American Idol and it makes me feel terrible for those poor kids who suck and don't know it. I'm pretty sure you won't need to worry too much about your kids turning out that way, and if they do, just don't let them try out for American Idol.

Kristen said...

Jen, You are incredible!!! I wish I was either you with that amazing talent or that beautiful girl that gets to model for a job. But I wouldn't trade my life to be a model...but it's fun to pretend. Who knows, maybe I'll get dressed up and have Milo take some pictures of me with the Nikon Cool Pix.

Tami Vincent said...

Jen you are so awesome with that camera. The Pics are rad, and I cant wait to see the end results. I love how diverse you are in your photography. you rock!

Emily R said...

that is neato! what a fun project!!! ;)
ps thanks for all your info on the mac. BUT after talking to you, joe said he didnt want us to get one any more... WHAT???? oh well.

Callie said...

Those are so good, you must be a professional? they look so good really! so i hear we are going camping! BRING IT ON baby!!!