Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Fun

If you've taken down your Christmas decorations and having with-drawls....feel free to stop on by for a little Christmas cheer!! I promise it is all coming down. I thought maybe Ted would surprise me while I was in California last week and I would come home to a Christmas Free house. No such luck. I think the boys kept him pretty busy :) I've been meaning to post some of these pictures for awhile now but I've been SUPER busy taking my Christmas decorations down (HAH! yeah right).

The video (Thanks Lisa & Ace) is my NUTZO mom leading us in her favorite holiday jig.




This shot of Jack is him embracing his long lost Monkey. He thought it was gone forever when he left it at the movie theater. Luckily Santa has connections and brought it to the Turk party the next day in his Big Red bag!

Drew & Carla doing a little Grecian dance for our Christmas around the world theme. That was the best entertainment we've had in awhile!
What would Christmas be with out my cute mom sitting at the piano in her Santa Apron.
The two hot preggers. Now it's only one hot pregger momma! Congrats Lydia and hang in their Jackie ;)

Sidney & Maggie singing their hearts out.
Here comes Santa Clause, here comes Santa Clause...right down....the hall!

This is a classic shot of Kaitlyn. Sometimes I wish if I cover MY eyes things will just go away! (Like maybe my Christmas decorations)
A visit to the Rest Home so Santa could do his Home Teaching. This was actually one of my favorite parts of the night.

ShazZZam Max in his big brothers cape.

Diva Sidney checking herself out on screen.
The girls loved grandma's new addition to the toy closet...PRINCESS DRESS UPS!
Maggie having a PRINCESS crisis....she can't decide which princess she want to be.
Meet our new Kitchen table CENTER PIECE. The thing is still on the table, we eat around it, do homework around it and in between................of course, RACE!
We also got to spend a few days of our holiday hanging out with Ted's "favorite" cousin Dave & his fun wife Alicia.

9 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! Fun Christmas. I took the decorations down on the 5th - about 6 days later than I usually do. It's just a pain. Do all the princess things get you thinking? I'd love little Baby Girl Tillman to have a Baby Girl Turk to play with.

Emily R said...

WOW!!! LOVE IT ALL!!! your funny commentary makes me laugh! so, am i mistaken, or is that a pic of you with a BOARD??? i hope you are up for hittin the slopes with me in a couple weeks! i am SOOOO excited, you dont even know!!! it will be awesome to see you!!! i hope you carve out some time for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Good times. Love the plate chorus. How funny is that that your mom took the time to come up with that. I always find it hilarious what mom's will do when they have virtually no time to begin with to have a little something new and fun and crazy to mix things up a bit. Fun for you guys. Looks like that new ski stuff got put to some good use too. How fun. We missed you today by the way.

Van Cott Family said...

Jen, I don't know what is better leaving up the decorations till mid Jan. or taking them down Dec 26th. I did that since we were going out of town and didn't want to face it when I got back, but I admit it was a bit to abrupt of a holiday ending for me. You guys are so cute!
--Julie

Bryn said...

I can relate to all that princess stuff way too much, the meltdowns and all. That looked like a great Christmas party, I'm going to have to talk to my mom about getting together a paper plate song, I think weve been missing out! When your done taking down your Christmas you can come over to my house and take down the rest of mine outside. such a pain! sometimes I'm not sure if it's worth putting it up in the first place.

McCartneys said...

The little thing with your mom is so funny she is so much like my mom its ridiculous! No wonder they were such good friends --cheese balls

Tami Vincent said...

O.k. so the year that I was prego with Elle my Christmas decorations were up until the end of March. So mid January is nothing. And I fill like my Mom is so much like yours always coming up with something entertaining. So fun and cute.

Jennifer said...

Ummm...Tami do you know something I don't??? Last time I checked I wasn't pregnant but thanks for trying to make me feel better...I'm still a loser. And EMILY to answer your question.. Those are my "phat" powder skis, they kind of look like a board though in the photo. If I didn't sell my board on ebay a couple of years ago I'd for sure be boarding with you...for now we'll have to do the unthinkable!!! Ski AND board together. Hopefully no one beats us up!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

LOVE the video .... My mom did that song with us over the summer and the KIDS LOVED IT... ok so I thought it was rather fun too...
LOVE the pictures all the family get together's you guys have makes me jealous I WANT FAMILY AROUND...
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.