Saturday, March 17, 2007

Kiss Me I'm Irish!

Well not really but we sure had fun getting GREEN!
The boys weren't quite ready for this pic but I still thought it was funny. Check out Ted's eyebrows.I had to zoom in on this shot so you could get a good look at Max's hair.


Tonight Jenny and Drew threw their annual St. Patricks party. Max was having a rough night so by the time he calmed down and I was able to get my camera out the party wasn't quite so rowdy! Jenny and Drew's dog Eva was giving Max Irish kisses ;)




The folks left and out came the brewski's

3 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

O.k. Jen I am a little worried about Jacks hair. It is out of control! He looks so funny with it all ratty like that! Not only does he have a larger than normal size head but the hair just added about 6 inches to his size! j/k looks like you guys had fun! Max has grown up so much he looks so different and big! What a difference between how what Jack looked like at that age! Can't wait to see him in May!! Love you guys Julia

jackie said...

So I took a look at your blog the other day and Ted reminded me of someone with that green hair, but I just couldn't figure out who. Then I remember UMPA LUMPA!

Anthony & Lauri said...

Jen these pics look awesome. We decided that we should have more holiday parties like this. Its a good reason to get together. :)
p.s. I'm working on my blog..i just need to upload some more recent pics. :) toodles.