Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thomas the Train WHO????


Well it looks like Jack is officially over his obsession with Thomas the Train. Thank goodness! Now maybe I'll stop humming those stupid train tunes all day long. Anyway, with one obsession phasing out a new one is born. STAR WARS!! The other day Jack seriously watched the entire trilogy. I used to think I would never be "That " mom that let her kid watch 6 hours of TV in one day but in my own selfish way I really kind of enjoyed all the cleaning I was able to get done. In his defense I wouldn't even call him a couch potato. He is ACTIVELY re-enacting each scene with either his action figures or his light saber. There is no veg-n- going on downstairs. I snapped some shots of him helping O.B. 1 fight the evil Lord Vader.

I am getting really good at my Star Wars trivia though. Like did you know the white snow monster in Episode 5 is actually called a "Wampa." You have to stay up on these things when your son is asking you.."who's that? What's that?? every two seconds during the movie. It is so funny because he totally knows when the scary part is approaching and he high tails it out of the room only to return right on cue once it has passed. Too cute!

No comments: