Friday, January 19, 2007

The Photo Shoot

Well I finally managed to get a few shots of both boys together. It didn't really go exactly as I had planned. Jack was too busy playing with his Star Wars figures that Max finally gave up on him.... This picture just cracks me up.

When Jack finally decided to cooperate for me we had to include the Storm Trooper and Luke Skywalker in order for him to sit still...

This was a sweet shot of the two of them or should I say "four" of them.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I took of Max. He did such a good job posing for the camera. I have high hopes for him and his future as my model subject for the camera.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow look at how precious you are Max! You are one beautiful baby. And I'm not being biast I did work around hundreds of these little guys for a year so I should know! Your older brother is already showing you who is in charge and you seem like your taking it well. I love you sweetpea!