Saturday, June 16, 2007

Walking on the Moon

A brief tribute to our new little Astronaut and of course The Police. Ted just happens to be in AZ preparing to see them live on Monday. When I say "preparing" I mean water skiing, unlimited Xbox fun, Police Pre-Party and hanging out with his Cousins. Gosh he sure is lucky! Oh wait... I got to go to Hawaii. Funny thing is we both think we got the better end of the deal. Love when it works out that way ;)
This is Jack's Diorama that he worked on all week at Rocket Camp!

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Jack looks so proud! How much fun to go to Rocket camp! I definately think Ted got the better end of the deal.... no kids. But Hawaii is still fun.

Emily R said...

what a cool rocket camp! how cool that he went to something so educational in the summer! what a sweety! he is bound to be the next famous scientist!
ps. was that through a museum or school? or what? how fun!

Jennifer said...

Hey Em- It was through his school. They do some really fun themed camps during the summer. Seriously, every time I drop him off I'm so close to asking if I can come to class too. It is so fun.

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

that is so cute... i so wish we lived closer.. your kids are adorable.. i love the laughing.. Miss you and loveya
dawn

Lacey said...

He is adorable!! You and Ted should have 10 kids!!!! Hey I thought I might have saw you walking today...maybe not. I don't know if I ever gave you our blog address: lairdfamily3.blogspot.com