Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Rock-n Birthday Ted!

Every boys dream! A Rock and Roll birthday party...only these boys were grown men! Ted, Chad and Jeff were the birthday boys. It was such a blast!! All of our friends came dressed as Rockers. We had Cafe Rio (yumm yumm) style food, a contest for best Rocker outift (Natalie) and an out right show down for Guitar Hero Champion (Jeff Cox). I'm afraid Max might be following in his father's Heavy Metal ways.
Natalie below won for best Rocker Outfit Jeff with the mullet won Guitar Hero Champion.



Make a wish!

4 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

How rad is that! Freaking 80's rocker party?! Steph and I were totally just laughing at your pictures! Jen you actually look really pretty in those pics like you've lost weight! Oh and your giving the hang loose sign not the "slayer" sign (j/k)your so cute. Natalie looks awesome! She looks like Pink the singer. I'm jealous I wasn't there. Ted was probably in heaven those are his roots dude!! Love ya! Julia

Jennifer said...

I know I was dying too when I realized I did the hang loose sign. Guess I'm not a born metal head...more like beach head ;) Wish you were there too. This might be turning into an annual thing though everyone had soooo much fun.

Lacey said...

That looked like such a great time! You guys look awesome....Max kills me. Nate wants to know why there's no love for the Lairds....

Anthony & Lauri said...

That is so hilarious. I love how everybody went all out with their costumes. I would love to be invited to that rockin party next year. :) You guys look like you had so much fun, I bet ted just loved that he has an excuse to dress up like that. To funny! Love it!